Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Sorry for my vacation from posting!

The season has made life full to the brim! Christmas was so wonderful this year, filled with lots and lots of family, fun, hugs and kisses and food!! Oh, and then there is the small thing of gift buying, which I put off to the bitter end this year. That will be the last time that happens!! However, as my husband and I went out on a very, very snowy Christmas Eve day to purchase our last minute gifts (which not all were) we had the sweetest time together. Playing in the snow with the little loves or our lives, talking, eating (hmmmm, seems to be a theme here!) and just spending time together outside of our overly busy work schedules...it was simply wonderful!
Now, today, a normal Tuesday, I am readying myself for a trip to New Orleans. Yes, I am heading to the Big Easy.
It will only be a week long trip, flying back the 4th, but I am going to enjoy every moment of it. You see, our son has started a new job and has no earned vacation time....boooooo! I do not know when the Lord will allow us to see his sweet face again, so I am going to soak up every moment of this trip.
Oh! And there is the added bonus of snuggling a 7, 3 & 2 year old, and helping out our dear Daughter in law. God is so very good!
So, I may be able to post from there, but I am hoping that my days will be so full of hugs, that there will be no time for posting!!!
So, I will "see" you all next year.....have a wonderful, safe, God filled New Years celebration!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment