Saturday, May 26, 2012

Getting It Done

Today is Saturday....and that of a long weekend!
I wanted to take advantage of the time.
I have accomplished a few things,
like,
Cleaning the cabinet below the sink...it was pure ick!
Cleaning the fridge, long over due!
Made a sugar free, organic key lime pie...yummy!
Got my slab of ribs dry rubbed and ready to be
cooked, grilled & slathered with home made
BBQ sauce tomorrow...can't wait!
Cleaned the laundry room...man, oh, man,
what a mess!
Swept and mopped the hardwood floors in the
living room, kitchen, dining room & hall, whew!
Cleaned out my closet...boy did it need it!!!
Watered the plants, we need rain DESPERATELY!!!
Got the top and legs done for an outdoor table to be used next to the gas grill,
never enough space when grilling!
Cleaned off my husbands work bench in the basement,
men are messy!! But boy is he cute!
Booked another photo shoot....sweet!!!
I think I need chocolate....sugar free of course,
I DO need chocolate! Brain food! That's what I call it.
A bath? Bubble bath, jacuzzi on, hot enough to
make my skin bright red...ohhhh, sounds amazing!
Still with me? OK, thinking through my fingers I guess.
What do you do after a busy day of catching up?
I will be taking that jacuzzi bath, eating chocolate
and watching HGTV for the evening,
right after I accomplish more....
but what?
Well, at least I still have 2 more days to accomplish
whatever it is that I think of....hmmmmm!?!?!?!
Crafting? Sewing? re-purpose something?
Yeah, that's it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment