Thursday, May 10, 2012

Random Thoughts & Pictures

You know you have been to New Orleans when for your dinner,
you serve THIS!
Alligator Sausage!!!!

I spent a bit of time in my back yard, painting yesterday.
I have to confess, I have long been wanting bright orange candle holders...
and now is the time!!!
Nothing better than having a girly holiday to push me towards
a longing being fulfilled!
They are going to look great on my Mother's Day Table!!!

As we all know, this past winter was not a rough one.....
And my plants that were annuals, made it through
without a blemish! Freakin Sweet!!!!!
These are in a big blue planter along my patio!
Full bloom, beautiful, and free!!!! Woot!


I am painting my newest cake plates this afternoon
I will post pictures of those, and the table runner....
I am excited about this special tablescape for our Mother's!
I love being creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment