Thursday, May 31, 2012

Potting Bench Makeover

I have a potting bench (or two...ummm, just confessing!)
This one my two youngest children
bought for me for Mother's day about a dozen
years ago. I Love It!!!
But, after all those years of being out in the
changing seasons non-stop,
it has become, well, kind of sorry looking.
I still Love it!!!
But, I think it is time for a bit of color!
I know, you are shocked!
Orrrrrrrrr, maybe not.
Well, either way, I did put a bit of color on it.

Ahhhhhhh, now this is better!
It is still a bit warped in spots,
that is my fault for waiting so long to re-vamp it.
But, ohhhhh how lovely it is now....
makes me do a happy dance!!!
 I did not take a picture of my happy dance....
sorry to disappoint. Heeheeheee!
You really did not want to see me do that dance,
it may have scared you off!




 I love the color, especially with the clay pot
and the green of the plants....
amazing!
I am on to my next make over....
I love taking something old, making it new
and fun again!!!

1 comment: