Thursday, July 5, 2012

A Few More Things You May Not Know About Me

1. I almost never try food that I cook. I cook, bake and create for others, but really dislike most of what I cook, so I never try it. That is like breaking rule #1 in cooking...."taste as you go along"...nope, can't do it!

2. I never lick forks or spoons even when baking or cooking things that I love. Is that weird? Ya, I know.

3. I am a naturally shy person....I force myself to be social and chatty, it has not come easily for me. I love people, but love sitting back and listening more than being in the conversations.

4. Salad is my favorite food, I know I have said that before, but I did not ever use salad dressing until I was 27 years old. Please tell me that is not an oddity!

5. I have a raised mole (has been all my life) about 1 inch above my belly button, the exact same size and spot as my cousin, who is 10 years younger than I am....how cool is that!

6. I have one brother, no sisters, and my brother looks overwhelmingly like Bruce Willis....people stop him all the time to tell him how much he looks like Bruce. I look nothing like him, my brother or Bruce.

7. When I was 6 years old, I took my first air plane ride, without my Mother or Father knowing anything about it...they were frantically looking for me, and I was happily enjoying my aerial view with a friend and the pilot and his teen age grand daughter. I never did that again, fly without my Mom knowing about it!

8. I am apparently not very secretive, because at the moment I cannot think of another thing to add here!

Have an amazing Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment