Monday, July 23, 2012

Miss Emma, and other things.

We are playing (just dance!), watching food network,
going to VBS, all kinds of fun things!!!
I am sore from the dancing.....just a bit, so that's not so hard to deal with,
but I am keenly aware of the fact that it has been WWWAAAAYYYY to long
since I have danced like that!!

I am looking forward to doing a few craft projects with Emmy
while she is here....making pretty clothe napkins,
making doughnuts (organic, no sugar, healthy for you,
yes, they do exist), manicures, you know, girly things!

I am also going to share with you today, a link to
a fun, super simple cookie pop!!!

How cute are these!!!!
I may stop at the store on my way home from VBS to pick
up a bag of oreos!!!!


thank you to mandatory mooch for this fun and easy idea!!

No comments:

Post a Comment