Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Getting Started

On the Kitchen makeover.
This is our kitchen.


Pretty enough, big enough. One flaw?
Where the fridge is.
You see, each time a little one or someone who has not used our fridge before, opens the door, the door handle hits the window! I picture glass shattering every time.

When we built the house, the kitchen planner who came in and laid out the kitchen did a great job with the "work triangle" in mind. It works perfectly that way. But neither of us took into consideration the refrigerator door hitting the window.
Oops.
So now we will move the spot for the fridge, take down the soffits and put the existing cabinetry back up.
I will take pictures along the way and I am praying that it will be a quick renovation (3 weeks or so) and I will have my "all new" kitchen pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment