Wednesday, May 1, 2013

My Life's Story or At Least The Past Few Days



1. I work in an office full of men.
2. One is a carrier Monkey.
3. I got the stomach flu.
4. Yes, from the carrier Monkey.
5. Last Friday was a blur.
6. Blame the carrier Monkey.
7. I am a leader for our church's children's choir.
8. Saturday was a long day!
9. Practice, practice, practice!
10. Sunday's performance was spectacular!
11. My throat was sore Sunday Night....
12. Note 8-10.
13. I wanted to lay in bed Monday morning sooooo badly!
14. I didn't get to.
15. Ugh.
16. Today I went to visit a friend and pick her brain.
17. My brain is fried.
18. My friend is so sweet and shared so much.
19. My brain is fried.
20. OK, so my brain did not have much to fry. Did you see 1-15??????
21. The above picture was taken in my friend's barn.
22. Yep, barn cat.
23. I cleaned up my kitchen today.
24. OK, I cleaned up the counters and emptied the dish washer...that counts doesn't it?
25. Thought so.
26. Today (4/30) is Olivia's 6th Birthday!!!
27. The above is so shocking....how did 6 years pass so quickly?
28. Love this girl. So very much!

29. The rest of the week?
30. Don't even ask!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment