Monday, May 20, 2013

Have You Ever Had One Of "Those" Days?

You know, the kind where the birds are singing,
you hit every light green,
there is a smile on your face from the moment you wake up?
Well, I had one of those days yesterday! Sunday.
My hair cooperated (yeah!)
I put on a new dress for church and at least 20 people stopped to tell me how cute my outfit was.
Came home from church and put on yet another really cute outfit and out to the yard I went.
Cut for my Mom a huge bouquet of flowers and surprised her....she LOVED them!
Came home and cut flowers for myself. Aren't they beautiful!!!

And then IT happened.
Insert the "wreeeet, wreeet, wreeeet" horror movie three notes of doom here!
While out in my yard cutting flowers and really expecting Mr. Blue Bird to come and perch on my cute little finger, our female dog took a walk.
An ugly, ugly walk.
GOOD FEELING GONE.
Why you ask?
This!
What ever this is that she rolled in!
The smell was simply vomitous....no other word fits here, just sayin! 



Well, she is quite un-happy with me now.
She did not like the bath that followed.
I used a hairbrush to scrub her.
Serves her right.
Bet she won't take that walk again!
I ate an ice cream sandwich.
Feeling better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment