Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Did You Miss Me????

You do not have to answer that question!

I have taken a week off due to just too much on my plate.

I have had a procedure done at the hospital that required me to be under anesthesia for a morning. They were looking for reasons for weight loss, found nothing, but I had a very, VERY hard time coming out of the anesthesia (much to the abandoned laughter of my family, I sure do not remember but I am sure that I was quite animated!)

My husband sang at a Reunion Concert (played the bass guitar, acoustic guitar, mandolin, etc....show off!) and I joyfully sat with my daughter and cheered him on!

He is the handsome one on the left!
 
 
We had our big Mother's Day Italian Feast on Saturday (pictures tomorrow) and everyone had a lovely time!
 
My husband and I are currently getting the garden completed and then moving on to a bit of a kitchen remodel. We will be removing the soffits (yeah!!) painting and a few other minor re-do's. I will take before, during and after photo's.
 
I am excited for the projects I have in the works, and getting back on track with blogging, life and the simple joys of living this life I have been blessed with! 

1 comment:

  1. ahh stay well is the main thing ---every thing else is a extra --and amen on the Italian meal for mother's day every thing was great --and so was the companey --a good evening was had by all love you ===the best fatherinlaw you have ==== lowell

    ReplyDelete