Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Kitchen Thoughts

We are moving along with the kitchen reno.....
nothing but dust, destruction and decisions at this point.
I have been "cruisin the net" for ideas.
I am not sure if I have come closer to finality or further from it!!
Eeekkkk!!!!!

I am putting it out there. A few ideas. Please feel free to comment. Although it may not sway me, it will make me feel better if even one other likes at lease one of the ideas that I have liked...no comments will be laughed at...at least not to out loud, I promise!

 In the above photo, the cabinets are the color of mine. I am loving the dual pendent lights above the sink!
I do NOT like the granite carried up the back splash...I am a differing back splash kinda girl!
 
 Hmmmmmmm, windows put into my cabinets???? If possible, I would like that!



I was COMPLETELY convinced that light gray would be my wall color.
But after seeing this picture I am not so sure that I will not go with a light mustard color...I am going with white subway tile as the back splash, no question at all about that!! 

See how lovely white subway tile can be!
I however will not pair it with a gray counter. 

 We are going with an area of open shelving on the stove side of the kitchen.
I am loving how they brought the yellow into this kitchen thru the lovely pottery on the open shelves!! 

In the above picture, again the cabinets are light wood as mine are.
I am crushing on the dark counters with the white tile back splash.
My head may explode before all this is over!!!

And at last, I AM getting a farmhouse sink.
I am proposing a single bowl as I love (and always have) the look of a single...
I believe it is a bit more authentic looking. But I love the white counter with it! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

(all photos were snagged from google images)

No comments:

Post a Comment