Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Take Something Ordinary....

And make it AMAZING!
My husband calls me the "Pop Of Color" Queen...
He has a point. I love a good pop of bright color done in the right way.
 
We are going to put up white subway tile as our backsplash and there is nothing more void of color than a white backsplash. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE white subway tile! Have always wanted it and am now getting it! (it's on sale so we will be able to do the entire kitchen for eighty bucks! Woot!) AND it allows me to pop a lot of bright color in the kitchen, changing when I want BECAUSE of the white tile! Second score!
OK, back to my pop of color.
We bought an industrial looking pendant light to put above the sink. My hubby picked it and I really loved it....all but the color.


What an easy fix! A can of spray paint, 10 minutes of time and looooky what I have!!!

I am in love with the bright "Key Lime" green color and how much fun it brings to a rather traditional kitchen. (or it will be when finished)

It is so easy and in-expensive to take something from ordinary to amazingly extraordinary!
Now you give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment