Friday, April 11, 2014

Bread Board....DIY

When preparing for our dinner party the other night, I realized that I needed a long narrow bread board and did not own one!

Sooooooooooooo, down to the basement I went...found some reclaimed lumber that was the correct width and measured and drew where I wanted all the cuts to be.

I had the idea from a picture I had seen...and in my crazy head knew that I could figure something out.

My husband (fearful I am sure!) wandered down to the basement to see what was happening.

Oh he should know better!!!

I then told him I had a project for him and showed him what I wanted done.

I am so glad he is as agreeable as he is!!!

He cut....I then cleaned. And cleaned and cleaned! That board had been out in the weather for years and had a lot of dirt!

But I LOVE the out come!!!

 





And you know...it's not just for bread!!




No comments:

Post a Comment