Thursday, January 29, 2015

Clothes Pins

While shopping in Green Bay, we ran across these super cute extra wide clothes pins that were all painted in beautiful colors that reminded me of bright beach homes in Jamaica. It was, after all, a global market we were in so finding these did not surprise me....but they did inspire me!

Those extra wide beauties were for using at your desk, to clip important papers together....you know, all those wonderful love notes you get from your hunny!

Well, I use clothes pins for "bag clips", and pretty ones would be even better!!



 I gathered 4 of my not in use clothes pins (I know, these are not extra wide, but they are free to me, so I jumped!!) and found paint, brushes, & my table top.

Not an easy task at this time to find un-used space on my table!

I took the clothes pins apart, meaning that I removed the springs from the two pieces of wood to make painting a breeze! 

I love paisley, plaid and bright colors mixed with pastels.

So that is the painting that I chose to do......





Let your mind go wild and your hands do the task!

Have a great day, and make your chip clips look amazing!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment