Friday, January 23, 2015

Have You Ever.........

Have you ever been in a boutique and your eyes met a certain something

That made your heart flutter a bit or alot

And that certain something was nothing you needed or had any reason to get,

Or is even anything that you would have ever bought before for any reason?


I know I'm not alone here, you know you have!

But did you pass by it... our pick it up into your hands, 

Turn it over and over in your hands,

Think in your head "What would I even do with this?"

And you just could not put it back down.

And did your youngest child look at you and say, "what on earth Mom, why are you even looking at that!"


I did.

This past weekend while in Green Bay WI with my daughters, we wandered into a small boutique called Francesca's.....such a treat! I have been in a Francesca's before in New Orleans and LOVED it so of course I would wander into another!

I had already picked up a few things, but then my eyes fell upon this beauty!

I mean, it made me put jewelry back on the rack so I could justify buying this!!

That does not happen ever! Especially if the necklace is huge, sparkly and on clearance! Nope, I have never put jewelry back before once the decision was made.


But for this, I did.



My daughter's confused negativity did not sway me!



I even paid full price for this!!!

And this is where it landed.....in our bedroom next to the antique mirror that I got for 5 bucks! (yep, deal of the year!)

Now every day that I walk by this treasure, my heart flutters....and I smile.

Sigh. 
 



1 comment:

  1. looks like something my good deceased friend Bill Baldwin would have made he was a great artist and welder== he worked in oil paintings and wood and steel

    ReplyDelete