Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Just a few thoughts:

I think that I am ready for Christmas….I have just two gifts left to purchase, and I know what those are to be, I simply need to get them.

I am being rather “personal” this year for Christmas….like pictures of my Mom’s great grandchildren in very normal un-staged photo’s will fill her with such love. My sweet Mother is going blind, and there are zero of her great grandchildren who live around here. These cherished pictures will be something for her to fall in love with over and over again.
Here is one of our sweet little Annabelle...tooooooooo cute!

I try to listen throughout the year to know what will delight my family. Like, for instance, our Son-In-Law told me a few months ago that he loves sixlets…who knew? And who knew that they make them in red, green and white for the Christmas Holiday? Well they do!!!! Stocking stuffer!!!

Do you buy presents for your pets? We hang stockings for our dogs, our daughter’s dog, and we have a stocking for Bruce the (female) hamster…sadly, Bruce passed away a week ago, and I still have the stocking up…"A" was very sad that his hamster died, our 4 year old "L" said “Well, she still looks cute!” I think she will be a “cup half full” person as an adult!

Do you have a room in your house that, no matter what you do, there is always an over abundance of stuff challenging you to organize, throw out, give away, etc.? I sure do! And the things that I choose to keep, I store in the basement storage area, and before I know it, it has made it’s way back to the room and I wonder why I clean it out in the first place!

I have a bit of baking to do for Christmas, I love to bake and I LOVE to cook. Maybe that is why I find the Thanksgiving and Christmas season so exciting!

Have an amazing Wednesday, and I hope you find true joy and peace with your families today.

No comments:

Post a Comment