Thursday, January 24, 2013

Treasures & Projects

I bought a few things while up in the frozen tundra.
This bargain will become something completely
different than the intent of the manufacturer.
What will it be you ask?
Well I ain't sayin! Just yet anyway.
But look at the price I got it for!!!!!
Saaawweettt!!!
 
And I just could not pass up this lamp.
Shinny, crackled, lovely.
And 1/3 of the original price.
Can you tell I am a bargain shopper?
 
OH! And The most prized bargain I brought home?
These beauties.

 
Ahhhhhhhhhh, They just make me sigh.
I intend to use the clear glass knobs on an antique dresser
that I currently use as a tv stand
and also the mercury glass ones on the new built-ins we are getting
ready to build, but more on that later.
 
What projects do you have in mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment