Friday, January 25, 2013

It Is Beginning

We are starting the process of the built ins.
This is the fireplace wall in which
we have already pulled furniture away from.
 
 
Maybe we should keep it minimalist?
Nope.
 
These are the bottom cabinets that will be
the lower part of the built ins.
My husband and I have primed them and
we are ready to install...but I think I may put
a coat of paint on them first so that
once they are installed it will only be touch ups
that will be needed.
Next we will build the shelving,
 remove the current mantle
(we are planning a new one made of re-claimed wood)
and crown molding will top it all off.
Updates will be forth coming.
I hope quickly, but with life happening,
it may not happen as quickly as I would want.
Which was last week.
But patience is NOT one of my gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment