Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Twinkle, Twinkle

I love shine and sparkle, that is nothing new.
But what is new are the lovely knobs that I bought
while in the frozen tundra!
Remember these?
 
Ohhhhh Laaaa Laaa!
The clear ones were intended for the antique
dresser that we used as a tv stand for the last
couple of years. I LOVE that piece.
But with simple wooden knobs, I always knew
that I wanted to add a bit of "bling" to it.
Since progress had been made on the built-ins
the dresser was moved to it's new desirable
place of honor in our living room.
And the something new was added to the something old!
Yes, oh yes.


 
THEN, I needed to 'dress up' the dresser.
Now, we have not put the base boards back on,
so that will change, but I am completely
satisfied with the dresser itself.
I used what
I already have to put the finishing touches
on my beauty and as I sit here in my big
comfy chair typing this, I peek up at the
dresser and see the reflection of the fireplace
twinkling in the lamp and several of the knobs.
Ahhhhh, such a lovely view!

1 comment: