Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Catching My Breath!

This has been one of the busiest weeks I have had in a long time.
I am trying to finish up all the "little" things in the kitchen that would go completely un-done if I just stopped right now. They are those things that no one would notice but should be done, like sealing the grout to avoid stains, etc. (I did get all that done yesterday before I had to leave for an evening of dinner and friends...yippee!)

We are in the midst of VBS at our church....200 singing, laughing, happy, hysterical children and 80 hysterical leaders. So much fun and yet so exhausting!

To end my rambling, I am working on ideas to make my kitchen NOT look industrial....I found this picture of these simple jars that are canning jars (something I have many of) that are just stenciled with numbers....a simple DIY that just may do the trick for me...tell me what you think!!!!

(I do not remember where I snatched this picture from, so I am giving credit to the Internet for this lovely picture)

No comments:

Post a Comment