Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Small Update, Kitchen & Garden

Things are back to full swing at our house now that birthdays (yesterday was my Brother's Birthday!) and slip covers are complete.

Just a quick up date on our garden bounty, or lack there of. Blight has befallen many of our tomatoes due to major rains we had the past few months. If it had only waited because man could we use the rain now! Blight on our poblano  and green peppers too...bummer.

But I did get a few beauties from the garden last night!

The tiling has begun in the kitchen. I have gotten about 1/3 of the north wall done. I only have short amounts of time after work and dinner, hoping to get it all done this week so I can get the grouting completed on Saturday.

Big bummer tho.....my drawer pulls are ceramic and I thought they would match but alas, NOPE! They are just enough of an off white to be very noticeable. Ugh. I may go with stainless to match the appliances but do not want my traditional kitchen to become to contemporary....sigh.

Oh well. If that is the "worst" thing to happen, I am a VERY blessed woman! 
 

1 comment:

  1. good job so far --tilleing is a lot of fun--gona look good lol :-)

    ReplyDelete