Friday, July 12, 2013

My Absense...

Things have been a bit, shall we say, crazy here the past 10 days.
I found out that I do not have the antibody to keep from getting Micro plasma Pneumonia.
It was not pleasant. I am feeling much better now, but it will be at least another week before I am back to "peak" performance.

"A" the most handsome 9 year old in the whole world is now the most handsome 10 year old in the entire world!!! July 10th....how did THAT happen???!!!!!

My Mom's surprise birthday party is this Saturday! All things are in place (I hope) and it should be a lot of fun seeing all our family coming in from far and near! Old friends, new friends and lots of food and fun!

Our counters are being installed as I type! It has not been the best of experience, but at least it will be done. We have the tile bought and that will be the end of the reno once that is up! Huge SIGH!!!!

Our daughter from northern Michigan will be here in a few days....cannot wait to get time with her!

We took a day trip up to Green Bay WI. with a young man who has never been to Lambeau Field and is a huge Packer fan....can I tell you how much fun we had seeing the amazement in his face all day!!! Soooooooooooooo much fun!!

I will take lots of pictures of all of the DIY that I used for my Mom's party and catch you all up with that and the kitchen very soon!!!

Oh, and least I forget, my sweet Husband and I will be celebrating 34 years of marriage this Sunday!!

Yes, when it rains it REALLY pours in our lives!!

No comments:

Post a Comment