Monday, September 2, 2013

Update and Uplight!

A quick update on my Niece:
She is still in the step-down ICU, just had a 5 hour surgery last Thursday to repair her crushed pelvis, is being tested for the exact infection that she has somewhere in her body and that requires all who go in to gown and glove to visit her.
Linda still has a trach which is part-time ventilator help and part time c-pap help. She moves her left side well, her right very slightly, but all this is positive. She is not fully awake or even knowledgeable about where or who she is, but as the brain "wakes up" we are praying for all that to change. It may never change, but it very well could, so we are asking for prayer for the best outcome!

AND, before all that has happened in the last month, I actually did accomplish a small DIY.
See! I love them, as I can put them any where I want! On a table, on the deck steps, in front of the house or the back!
I had seen this creation done before, so please know that it is not my brain child....since I did not make note of where I saw it, I cannot tell you how it was done other than the way that I went about it.
And that, my dear friends will be tomorrow.
Have a phenomenal Labor Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment