Thursday, September 26, 2013

A Crazy Week & A Pretty Link

This week has been, well, crazy. It is a good thing that my previous blogs were done on Sunday or I would have gotten nothing but a thought or two in my head about it this week as today is the first quiet moment to sit and type!

Let me start with my Niece, Linda. She is doing pretty well, but is quite down and is dealing with the feeling that she is either "having a nervous break down" or "dying alone". With all that her brain and body have been through and yet to go through, this is very common but quite heart breaking for me. She had the rehab center call me yesterday to ask me to call her. I did and she is just a very scared young lady. Not all brain function is back and that is adding to her fears. Please remember to pray for her if you will.

Yesterday morning, early, I received a call from my son who lives in Austin Tx. He had been involved in a multi car accident BUT he was not in a car. He was on his Harley. When it went down, he slid into the back of a truck. His hip and leg were injured and he is VERY sore! But God is good and he is working (slowly) and did go to church last night.

Life, for me, is never dull....I WANT dull!!! At least for a while please!

I will spare you all else, but will share with you a pretty fall idea that you can do quite simply if you wish!
Fall Mantel Ideas 5 @ItsOverflowing
Isn't it pretty! And you can use this in so many different place in your home, not the least of which, it would make a wonderful center piece for your Thanksgiving table!
Thank you It's Over Flowing for such a cool idea!

Have a wonderful Thursday all!

No comments:

Post a Comment