Friday, October 11, 2013

I took 5 minutes yesterday to throw together a beginning to my annual fall décor.
I love having pumpkins and mums / asters.
 

 I need to pull some weeds, convince my husband that he will not need his wheel barrow until spring (really honey, not till spring!) and get some pretty leaves to fill in the blank spaces in the barrow.

 
 I am particularly in love with the bucket of "pinkle" colored asters next to the rusty tones of the wheel barrow and pumpkins!
Pinkle is my youngest daughters word for not quite pink but not quite purple.
I love the old watering can hanging from the handle of the wheel barrow....hmmmmm what else can I find? Tune in next week!!!

Off to the UP of Mich. for a Saturday afternoon football game this weekend! Have a great Weekend all!

No comments:

Post a Comment