Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Wordy Wednesday

I am updating my blog, so I may not post often over the next week or so.....but, I have a bit to "talk" about today.

I have finally finished painting all the trim and doors in our hall! (Hallelujah Chorus is playing loudly in my head right now!!) I LOVE the crisp clean white finish. I literally sigh every time I have looked down the hall since Monday. Yep, my life is that exciting!

I have several projects in the works, and really want to finish them so that you can see!

We are having a party in the back yard this weekend....oh man do I have some fun things planned!
It has been a rough two plus months in our family and since things are greatly looking up (for my niece Linda) I really need a party! So family and friends will come over and we will party like it's some one's birthday! (we have had 2 in the family within 3 days)

A few plans: photo booth! food! cake! hot chocolate! hot tea! food! fun decorations! food! oh wait, did I say food? ok. Can you tell that I am need of a party?

This: will make it's debut at the party, but it will not look like this....hmmmmmmmmmm?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment