Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Photo Tuesday.....From Our Weekend

A few of the photo's we got while up north in the U.P. of Mich.

I have no idea what they were watching, but they both seem intrigued!  
 Sisters!
 Our Jake is #86 advancing the ball in the picture above. It is one of the few times that he got put on the ground. Jake is one of those smart players and is quickly into the secondary of the opposing team, and gets his guy but keeps himself upright.

Above, Jake is on defense, I am quite certain that I would NOT want to be the guy in Jake's sight! Yikes!
And as you can tell from the picture below of Jake standing with his coaches, he is just a "tiny" little fella! NOT! I just love my Jake!
 Below, our view of the ski hills. Booooooo!
They were electric with color and because of the rain and fog, we could not see it.

 On our way home, we drove through Milwaukee as that is where Tyler is at school. Took him out for lunch and he got to share Amanda's birthday cookie with his Aunt.

 This is our "little" Tyler. Hard to believe I used to rock this baby to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment