Thursday, August 21, 2014

A Few Things We Will Be Doing

For the addition that my Mom will be moving in to.
 
The color scheme is obviously green, which is my Mom's favorite color.
 
 
I will be white washing the floors to keep them light and keeping the "English Cottage" vibe that Mom keeps talking about.
 
The cabinets will be lowers only for her (she is short) I will be buying unfinished cabinets and painting them myself to keep costs as low as possible. We will put up shelves above for display to be used for all of Mom's special things!
 
A small sleeper sofa with a ticking fabric in a pale blue will be my jumping off point to bring in a bit of blue to keep the green from being overwhelming!
 
I cannot wait to get to the "creative" part of this build...which will not be a far way off! Yippie!
 
 
1 - Floors -
 
2 - Rug - Pier One
 
 
4. -  Sofa  - 
 
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment