Friday, August 8, 2014

What Have I Been Up To?????

My "part" of this reno is to work on what will be our Master Suite.

We are taking two bedrooms (formally our children's bedrooms) and combining the two into one.

Before you all think we have lost our minds, taking a 3 bedroom home down to a 2 bedroom, that is not the case. We have a bedroom in our basement and with the addition of two egress windows, we will have a 4 bedroom home.
This will be what we need when our family comes home or when having company spend time with us.

Soooooo, I have been hard at work, tearing out walls, closets and getting ready for a new closet (quite large!) and getting ready to move doorways....expand a bathroom and close in a portion of the hall.

I told my husband that I would get a t-shirt made for myself with his nic-name for me....."the beast".
It should fit well with my pink tool belt that he plans on getting me!

Ok, enough said.....






And why would I have the TV on during demo??? To watch training camp info from the NFL and the Sprint Cup Series Race of course! Yes, that is me...the girl that LOVES decorating my home, wearing everything girly and pink, shopping and Football! Oh, and demolishing walls in the mean time.



No comments:

Post a Comment