Thursday, August 7, 2014

The View From Outside....

Just a few pictures of the continuing work going on... on the outside of our home with the addition of the "in-law" suite for my Mom.

It will not be the "outside" for long, as we will soon be breaking through from our current home to the addition, making it all one home.

My Mom is quite excited to have a new space and we are so excited that we can offer this to her!


There are always things to be thrown out and things waiting to be put in!



The man above is our "contractor". It seems odd to call him that, as he is a dear friend of my husband's. Clinton's father is a Pastor of a church in Southern Il. which my Husband and youngest Daughter and I have actually had the privilege of traveling too, in which we were able to sing at, giving a concert for the lovely people who attend there. It was a wonderful night!




Above, my wonderful husband...who apparently needs to go back to the beach and get a bit more sun on his legs....I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!



Sadly, this is the totality of the grass left in our back yard. Sigh.



I LOVE power tools!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






And why did I adjust the color of the photos?? Because the young man (college age) in the photo's was, how shall I say,  a bit camera shy, and asked me to make him "look good" in the pictures.





And more walls go up.



My view from the picnic table. Why? Because a girl has to take a break once in a while....and guys do not think about taking posterity photos!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: