Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Photography





I LOVE photography! I love taking pictures, being creative (seems to be my nature) and looking over all the lovely subjects that I have captured.
I use my family as my main focus....after all, they ARE the best looking subjects ever!!! I am showing you a photo of our Daughter and her Husband, our Son and his Wife. I sadly do not get to use our Son or Daughter-in-law as often as I would like, as they live 1,ooo mile from us. And I would love to pepper this page with our next generation, but for safty's sake, I will restrain myself....but know, they are the cutest of God's creations!!!! ;o)
My husband, also, has the photo bug and does a wonderful job! I keep him in stitches over some of my "creative" photo's, as I love to take pictures of things like doors, sidewalks, flip flops and feet!
I will never make a living at photography, unless the Lord wills it, and I am ok with that....life, in still life or jumping up and down, is still a blast, and I am documenting it all!!!
Have a blessed and amazing Thanksgiving!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment