Monday, November 15, 2010

The Week Before Thanksgiving.....

Well, last week flew by, I will write more on that another day!, and if find myself in the throws of getting ready for our big Thanksgiving Day Dinner. How did that happen so quickly??????
Well, menue is planned, table is up, table decorations are made, invites are handed out, and all that is left is to make the food!
Wait a MINUTE!!!! All that is left???????? Shame On Me!! Where is my Attitude of Gratitude???? Thankfulness???? Gratefullness????
Today, I am grateful for an amazing week of family, family, breath in my lungs, jobs, cars, all the blessings I have each and every day!!
But most of all, I do not want to go into the Thanksgiving week without my sights set on loving my Lord and Savior. HE is why we all have what we have. HE is how I know what my eternity will play out. HE is why I am.
Thankful in every way....I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment