Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Thanksgiving Menu


I am in the midst of making out my menu for Thanksgiving. I think this year, I will cook the turkey and the ham and allow my guest to bring all the sides....this will afford me the time and ability to make the appitizers and desserts! (which are my fave to make for sure!!)

So, I have decided to make an Italian inspired appatizer table: Mini Italain Meat Balls (served in my ceramic fondue pots), Tuscan Stuffed Mushrooms (my hubby's favorite!) and an Antipasti Platter full of Italin meats and cheeses....but a small platter as to not have anything waisted.

And for dessert.....3 Sugar free choices and 3 full sugar choices. We have a few diabetic relatives, and I always want offerings for everyone to enjoy. The thing that I have incorporated lately is, "small bites" desserts. Portion control if you will. Works well, satifies and does not leave regret....unless you consume like 20 of something!

What will you be focusing on for your menu?

No comments:

Post a Comment