Monday, November 1, 2010

Random Thoughts.......




It is Monday. Not the most exciting day of the week, and for many, the most dreaded day of the week. But for me, it is Monday.



We had a very full weekend starting with a Trunk or Treat event that my daughter and I participated in. Our "theme" for our trunk was Howdy Cowboy!!! We dressed with our hats, boots, six shooters (pink of course!) and lots and lots of candy to give away. About 150 children came through and we had a blast!!!



Next, my husband and I climbed up on my Mother's roof to tar and roll on the roofing due to a leak. I was COVERED in tar and was quite the beauty queen when it was all done....no pictures please!



Then my daughter and I watched Beauty and the Beast. I had forgotten what a great movie that is!



Sunday....my favorite day....Church, teaching Sunday School and then home to settle in front of the TV for an afternoon of Football! My daughter acutually has a ring tone of the Monday Night Footbal Music and I am the only one in her phone that she has attatched to that ring. Funny, but true, I watch all the games.



Then, back to church for Children's Choir...I am one of the leaders and LOVE the children, thier personalities and the funny things they say and do....LIFE IS GOOD!






Finally, my last thougth for this blog is: VOTE TOMORROW!!! I am not endorsing a party or person, just simply the right and privilage that we have in this United States of America to vote! Please do so.



Have a wonderful Monday all!

No comments:

Post a Comment