Tuesday, September 11, 2012

How Do You Live?

 The other day, our youngest Daughter
and I were walking through our town's
new fabric store.
As we gazed at all the crafty things, beautiful
fabrics and talked about all the things
that we could do,
we came across an isle
that had fall decor in it.
Not unusual this
time of the year, and since it is both hers
and my favorite season of the year,
we looked at every single thing!
One thing struck me in the heart.
A simple hand towel.
Now the towel itself was nothing extravagant.
It was, however, the message it held that moved me so.
"Live Thankful"
Wow!!!!
All the things that I see this time of the year simply
state Be Thankful. And I am.
But this one challenges the reader to LIVE THANKFUL.
Now that is something that we do IF we think about it.
But do we live that way every moment of the day?
No.
Life gets in the way and there are things that we are not thankful for....like spider bites, dirty floors, jobs or the lack of one, and the list goes on and on.
 
So I am challenging myself to LIVE THANKFUL
each moment, each day.
Live life thankful for ALL that comes my way.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment