Thursday, September 13, 2012

Love Day!!!

I am in love with these amazing clothes pins!
I have not idea where they came from,
so if any of you know, please tell!!!!
I am kinda obsessing on turquouise these days.
I have my turqouise potting bench on the patio
and am getting ready to paint the metal part of
the patio table bright orange. To much?
didn't think so!
But I do love the calmness of this look too....
hmmmmm.
Photo from house of turquouse.
House of Turquoise: Flea Market Trixie
 
Fall! I love fall! I love the colors, I love the coolness,
I love the activities, I just LOVE fall!!!
I will be taking my first fall stroll through antique stores
and fall festival this weekend. I plan to take
lots of photos and fill my head with
all kinds of projects to be done....
so keep coming back to see what is happening
IN PAYNE!

No comments:

Post a Comment