Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Today...

Today is the day that our son left to go
back to NOLA....we loved the time we had
with him here, the laughing (a whole lot of that!)
the hugs and conversations.
We, of course, wish we could have that all the time
but God has His plans for our children and
we will not stand in the way of that.
I am posting just one picture today.
Grandson, Grandmother.
Italian Grandmother, and our son, who seems
to have gotten alot of the Italian heritage in
his looks, skin type and hair...oh that hair,
wirery and black and a mind of it's own
both for Grandma and Grandson.
I apologize to my Mother In Law for catching
her eating....you think I would have seen that,
but my contacts were pretty yucky by this point
in the day....or at least that is my story
and I'm stickin to it!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment