Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Pretty, Pretty Pumpkins

On Saturday, I had a bit of time to do a couple
of projects. Yeah!
One was to get some pumpkins in the front of our house, because it just isn't fall without pumpkins!
I wanted to do something fun, so this is what I did!
First, buy pumpkins!
 
 My next need was a stencil.
But not just any stencil, one that was custom
for us, with our initial on it.
 Sitting down at my computer, hooked up to my cricket, I created one that I liked.
Not loved, but it would do, nicely.
 I choose a light weight card stock to cut the stencil out of, so of course it needed to fit on the round pumpkin....hmmmm, I got my spray bottle out, sprayed the card stock (after it was cut) and made it malleable for the roundness of the pumpkin.
 Yeah, it worked!
 I choose an outside paint, as these will be outside of the house. And stencil I did!
 I thinkest I do like it!
 They look much bigger in real life!

 I do like them Sam I am.
I do, I do like them, yessss ma'am!


2 comments:

  1. Paula, that is just lovely!! You make the prettiest things!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kate....I really appreciate your encouragement!

      Delete