Thursday, September 6, 2012

I listen to a song each day, it really speaks to me.
It is the song that makes me stop what I am doing
and just listen and contemplate.
"What if I did all the things my heart's dreaming of"?
Hmmmmmmmmmmm, how would we act?
I think it may look a bit like this:



 
Wouldn't we just love, as adults, to just let it all go,
sing at the top of our lungs and dance thru life?
I think we should! Since we ARE loved!
 
The song is by Scott Kirkpayne:
Love can swim oceans
No matter how tall or wide
Love is a refuge
Love is a Savior
And you've got it all inside

It can make you do crazy things
Cuz love will erase the fear

What if you lived
Like you were loved
What if you did all the things
Your heart's dreaming of
What if you sang your song
At the top of your lungs
What if you lived
Like you were loved

What kind of chances
Would you be taking
What sort of difference could you make
Would you let go of the secrets
That you've been keeping
If love was your shield and strength

Or maybe you'd give it away
To someone in need of hope

What are you waiting for
There'll never be, never be a better time
No one could love your more
Than He who gave His life

No comments:

Post a Comment