Monday, June 18, 2012

I need to get all my ducks in a row,
I noticed as I was working in my kitchen on Saturday
that I have ALOT to do to get to the place of
making it easy (you know, the "with 5 minutes notice
I can have my house clutter free" kinda easy)
to not feel burdened over so much to do
in our home.
But, here is my quandary:
How little is little enough?
Like, if I have 5 baking dishes of various sizes
all glass, can I cut that down to 3 and have enough
for times when I feed 20 people in our home?
And as I type this, I find it kinda silly!
Really? Is THAT all this woman has to worry about?
No. And I am not worried about it, just wanting to
make one area of my life abit easier.
When life is full, and ours is, having one less
area to be frustrated over is a blessing!
I LOVE blessings! I love being a blessing
and I love getting a blessing!
So, for now, I will be a blessing to myself
and get some of my ducks in a row!


No comments:

Post a Comment