Wednesday, June 20, 2012

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY!!!!

I am about to show you something so hideous
so awful, so embarrassing, that you may
have never seen anything like this before!!!!
My Family Room in the basement!
Now, my disclaimer is: our son, daughter in law
and their 3 munchkins moved back in with us last year for 3 months, which included all their
worldly belongings...and they all
landed in our basement family room.
BUT, there is a bunch of stuff that is ours too.

And after a year of waiting
 (since they moved to Louisiana)
 I am about to undertake a
recovery operation!
I am putting everything into 3 piles:
Keep, Give Away, Toss
And that is exactly what I will do!
Wish me luck...wish me perseverance,
wish me the ability to discern between what to
keep and what to give and what to throw out!
And hope that I will actually be able to see
daylight again in the near future!!!
Really!!!!
For those wondering about the huge "line" going down the wall,
we had a crack in the foundation and had to have it
repaired. After only 9 years of the home being built!
Worse things could have happened, but we had to leave it un-covered
for at least 12 months to enable it to cure.
It is time....time to make it look presentable....
right after I find the rest of the room!

No comments:

Post a Comment