Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Sorry For The Hiatis

I have taken a few days off from blogging
and pretty much everything else in life
due to an injury. There was this tree stump on
our river bank, that apparently needed to meet my
hip in an up close and personal way....my hip
was not the willing recipient of this date with fate,
none the less, it happened, and my hip has never,
ever been uglier, or more swollen or ummmm,
really yucky. Yep. Really yucky.
My knee, elbow and a few other locations found
themselves getting to know the various sticks,
vines and other "weapons of mass destruction" on the hill,
but not nearly as fully as my hip.
Sooooooo, now that I am moving again,
here is something I had begun working on before
my "ahem" lovely date.

I have another garden bench.
A larger one that we use exclusively as a grilling bench.
We have quite a few back yard parties and use this bench alot during the spring - fall months.
It has lived through years of rain, snow and sun
causing it to age greatly.
And you know me, color is not far behind!
This is the bench before,
 And after adding some black and green to the paint that I previously used, I changed it enough to see the difference, but not be too far from the other,
so that the back yard will coordinate.
Dun, Da, Da Dun!!! This is what it looks like now!!
Now that's better!

No comments:

Post a Comment