Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Another Random Day....

Which started out with a couple of Mom's
and their children coming into my office
this morning and performing a random act
of kindness!!! How cool is that!!!!
They gave me a card that their first graders
made and pretty bag of bath goodies!!!
I feel so blessed and loved!

Today is my Mother In Law's Birthday!!!!
She is an amazing woman who loves her
son fiercely and all of us that have come
along for this wonderful ride!
Happy Birthday Loretta M. Payne!!!

We are preparing for a multiple birthday
birthday party at our home this coming Sunday.
I have been busy making goodies (I will share those
with you tomorrow!) getting decorations made
and planning the food....it should be so much fun!!!

Remember my updates from the spring on
"How does your garden grow"?
Well, mine has been doing pretty well,
we have had to water once a week because of
the drought that has been on going in our area.
But, it has been worth it!!!
Our blessing basket is looking wonderful!!!
This is how our garden has grown....


Can you tell that a 2 yr old and 3 yr old picked my tomatoes!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment