Monday, August 6, 2012

Do You Ever?

Really feel "Blessed beyond measure"?

I know, that is such an old saying.
But really, I mean really, do you ever really feel that way?
In the midst of days that seem longer than you had ever bargained for?
In the midst of job changes, children crying,
not sure when you will ever get around to getting dinner on the table?
On those days when all seems to be going wrong?
Those weeks when everyone and everything else have filled
in every second and you can hardly believe you will make
it through the day, let alone the entire week?

Do you? Do you take a moment to catch your breath
and choose joy? Choose to KNOW that you are
Blessed Beyond Measure?

We all need that....that knowing how blessed we are.
Blessed to be loved. Blessed to be where we are
in the moment that we are.
Blessed to breath. Blessed to have.
Blessed.

I am blessed.
I am blessed beyond anything that I deserve.
Blessed beyond anything.
I am not having a bad day, a bad week or a bad moment.
As a matter of fact, my weekend was amazing,
however, until this moment, I had not taken the time out of
my smile filled, hug filled, love filled days to see how truly
blessed I am. And even when family leaves, I will still be
completely, totally, wonderfully

BLESSED.

No comments:

Post a Comment