Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Knock It Off!!!!!

If you remember from a couple of weeks ago,
my daughter, Amanda, and our visitor, Emma,
were at my table making plaques.
Pretty plaques they were!
Here is a quick reminder:

Well, I am always on the look-out for something else
fun to make, and I spied this little beauty,

which cost $79.95, just a huge bit out of our budget,
soooooooo, what did I do?
Came up with my own!

This little beauty will be made into a plaque
for my daughter and daughter in law!
and if you would like one too,
just copy MY pic, (right click on it, click on "save to pictures, and send it to your computer in the place you want!)
and you can use it for your very own plaque for your bedroom!!!
Have a super day!!

p.s. here are the original instructions on making my wooden plaques:

No comments:

Post a Comment