Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Yes, It Is Tuesday

And I promised pictures of the party
(slinks in shame here)
And I DID edit the photos, and they look great!
(still slinking in shame)
But, I forgot to set up the blog post last night!
sigh.

So, for your viewing enjoyment, I have
chosen 3 links to blogs that will give you
inexpensive and fun things to do with your Tuesday!
(I'm so cool that way!)

The first is making an inexpensive garland
for your next party!
The second is making marscapone cheese
with 2 ingredients, and saving you a TON
of bucks on this little luxury!
And last but not least, "sun" drying your
tomatoes to have them all year long.
Keep that summer yum long after the snow flies!
Have an amazing Tuesday!!!


Thank you to these bloggers for their wonderful ideas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment