Monday, August 27, 2012

Randomness....

We had a crazy weekend, I know,
that does NOT shock anyone, most of all me!
 
It started out with a lazy snuggley time between
my husband and our sweet Livi and I could not
resist snapping a quick picture of the two of them
watching Angelina Ballerina together all warm
and precious under the blankets of our bed.
 
Way to sweet for words.
 
I am soaking up my son being here....he drove
890 miles on his Harley to meet up with his dad
two hours from our home and ride with him to our house...my niece and her boyfriend road the 2 hours also, and she snapped a picture for me...
Father and Son riding together,
 makes tears come to my eyes!
 
I am beginning my list of "to-do's" for the fall.
Lots to do, and we are hoping for favorable weather here to get things done before it gets to chilly
for life outside our doors...but of course, I have
a list of things to do when that does happen
so as not to make myself feel un-wanted during the
winter months.
 
Do we ever NOT have a to-do list?
I know I always have one. Hmmmmmm
maybe there should be a vacation from to-do lists!
 
I took the best picture Saturday, two boys playing
in a chicken coop! Yes, the chickens were present
and completely un-fazed by the boys, even tho
they had light sabers and ninja swords, yes
true story! I will post a picture soon, when my
vacation from my to-do list is over.
 
Off to work. How did that get on my non-to-do list?


No comments:

Post a Comment