Monday, October 1, 2012

More Pumpkins!

Never enough pumpkins in the fall!!!
 
OK, I saw a picture of one of these pumpkins on the Internet, not on pintrest, not on a blog that I frequent, I am really not sure where I saw this picture, but I plugged it into that little spot in the back of my mind with all intentions of making these, but I did not get any made.
Until Friday night!

I did some canning this past week and while down in my canning area of the basement, I came across this bag of canning rings....like 60 canning rings!
I don't have 60 jars people!!!
I especially did not have 60 extra small mouth jars lying around, as I can with large mouth jars.
WHY???? Why on earth did I have this bag of extra rings? NO CLUE!!

But, I knew I could make something amazing out of them!!
Oh Ya, that little spot in the back of my mind was marching toward the front of my mind, and this is what became of it!!
 
Super easy to do, simply take 14 small mouth rings
make sure they are all in the same direction,
reach through the center with enough jute to tie the centers tightly.
Fan out the rings, go out to your back yard, find a stick on the ground that will fit in the center, place the stick in, break off at a height you like, and
voila' you have a pumpkin for your table decor!!

No comments:

Post a Comment