Monday, October 15, 2012

Oh My, I Am Beat!

This month is exhausting!
With birthdays and football games,
we are going non stop!
Fall is my favorite time of the year
and yet the most tiring.
And since the leaves are falling outside
 
I am dragging inside...but it is FUN tired!
We have re-done our dinning table
what a HUGE job! But me likey!
We went to Aurora to a college football game
and sat through the rain to watch only to
be caught in a torrential down pour while standing
around talking after the game and were soaked to the bone!
We had a double birthday party just yesterday for
our daughter and my hubby...yummy food
and great desserts...photos to come another day.
So much going on and so much to do
and yet, my mind cannot stop thinking about
Thanksgiving Dinner! I know....don't judge,
I am an over achiever, even when I am tired.
So, how was your weekend?


No comments:

Post a Comment