Tuesday, October 23, 2012

5 Things You May Not Know About Me

1. I am addicted to HGTV.
Yes, I admit it. I am an addict.
And I am ok with it. "sigh".
 
2. I LOVE the Hallmark Channel!
Yep, that makes me a geek.
Yep, that makes me old fashioned.
Yep, I am ok with it.
 
3. I HATE having my picture taken.
I admit, that is a huge irony considering
that one of my greatest joys is
TAKING photos! But you know the old saying:
"when you can't be in pictures,
you take pictures".
Well, maybe it is not really that saying
but close enough.
 
4. I am a total bath person.
I HATE showers.
Yes, it is true.
I find nothing more relaxing than a tub
filled with water so hot that it turns
my skin beat red.
It is my true sauna.
 
5. I love peanuts....but hate peanut butter.
Yep. True.
Texture issues. This is a real phenomenon.
Many people have this "disease".
I wish I could overcome it.
I have tried. I cannot.
Soft, mushy things make me gag, throw up,
"hork". Wish it were not so.
But it is.
So, for me, no mashed potatoes,
no mushy veggies,
no peanut butter.
Crunchy is good, mushy is very, very bad.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I sure do follow you with the pictures (although I don't take any) and the baths!! But without TV, I don't know anything about HGTV or the Hallmark channel. But Nathan has the texture issues as well.

    Fun things to learn about you!! Thanks for sharing, sweetie.

    ReplyDelete